Sunday, September 4, 2011

the most phenomenal parents ever, long swim, and love & support




I can't really explain what today was like in normal words, but I'll try. It was a surreal day, filled with so much love and support.

My folks wrapped me up in their love and took care of me. I don't think it matters how old you are, sometimes you need to feel that unconditional love from your parents and to be told 'hey, it's going to be ok'

I swam in the ocean twice today, once with Ali laughing and focusing on what is good about life, and the second time far far out to sea, behind Rocco tower in water that was so calm it looked like oil, and so blue it looked like the Caribbean. The beach was deserted and the sun was blazing. The whole thing was pretty surreal, I literally breathed in every minute of it. I could have swum forever.

I went to bed tonight with such a full heart. Incredible.


No comments:

Post a Comment