Thursday, December 8, 2011

pantry cooking, a letter to me and 1000 awesome things

there are days when my organisational skills are questionable, and we're facing a bit of a food drought....the weekly food shop having been postponed for one reason or another, and a little magic is required. Tonight I managed to scramble together a slightly obscure but super yummy butternut squash bake with prosciutto, parmesan and a big rocket salad.

I was thinking today about some of the amazing advice that friends have given me over the past few years. More often than not you come to a solution thanks to a friends wise words.   It can be so much more difficult to ask yourself those tricky questions and come to a solution by yourself.  So I came up with a plan..... I wrote myself a letter today as if I was writing to a friend in exactly the same position. Wow, sounds simple, but turns out to be a pretty inspired piece of writing !

I just found a new blog called 1000 awesome things.... what can I say, it's awesome !


No comments:

Post a Comment