Friday, July 13, 2012

connected again, passion and wonderful words

finally we're back online !!! Holy smokes, who knew a week with no internet would be so hard ! I can breathe easy again, speak to friends and family without it costing a fortune and reconnect :)

last night my passion for cooking was ignited once again.... 2 awesome cooking shows back to back (that had me dreaming of eating in phenomenal restaurants) and a stack of cookbooks out this morning to drift through and find inspiration for the week ahead. On my way to do my grocery shopping, I dropped into the post office to find a big envelope from home with one of my favourite cooking magazines in it !! Thanks Mum, we are on the same wavelength even when we're thousands of miles apart

I read a beautiful comment about my article today, saying that they felt like someone sat down and wrote it just for them...... warm fuzzies all round :)

No comments:

Post a Comment