Thursday, August 9, 2012

taking off shoes, serene grey and attention to detail

ahhhh taking off my shoes... sounds ridiculous I know, but I've always been one of those people who never really wears shoes, well not proper ones anyhow.... flip flops are more my style... so when I started a job that involved wearing trainers all week I've been really grateful when I get to a point in my day when I can slip them off and let me feet feel freeeeeee

it's a little grey today....that calming kind of grey that feels serene...like nature is resting

I bought a new book today and it wasn't until I sat down to read it that I noticed the smoothness of the cover, the fact that the pages are a little wider than a regular book and that the author made a note about the font they chose at the back..... I love that kind of attention to detail

No comments:

Post a Comment