Sunday, April 18, 2010

starting this blog, yummy lunch & beautiful sunset

so.... the 3 things that made me happy today were :

starting this blog... really excited about it. I feel like I've made a commitment to focusing on positivity, happiness and gratitude. By blogging daily, i'm going to end up being more mindful about the good stuff going on in my life, and that can only bring more good stuff ...like attracts like.

Had such a crazy craving for hot dogs today...ha ha totally random I know, but love that feeling of satisfaction when you eat something that you've been day dreaming about...normally its goats cheese salad, or a good moelleux au chocolat (super yummy french cake), but hey .. today it was hot dogs !

We drove back from a friends place via the beach to check out the amazing sunset... such a gorgeous way to end a day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment