Monday, April 19, 2010

zen, sunny cycle ride & willing my cold to go away !

my three beautiful things today are ...

getting up early and spending a blissful hour doing yoga on the beach... such an amazing morning too, not a cloud in the sky and not a breath of wind... lush !!

cycling down to the beach this afternoon reminded me how much I've missed having a bike !! (I haven't got one in oz)... something really invigorating about cycling fast... like you're totally on your own mission, whizzing past everyone else's lazy Sunday

I don't want to admit this, but I've got a horrible cold ... I've been trying really hard to focus on being healthy, hence the yoga and cycle ride. I really believe your state of mind can have a big impact on your health - so I'm feeling pretty proud of myself for not spending the weekend in my pyjamas...

No comments:

Post a Comment