Thursday, July 1, 2010

frogs eaten, perspective and company

I've spoken about frogs before..... not the jumping type, the work type that sit on your 'to do...' list and just stare at you..... well, today I tackled one head on. Yes, my brain was frazzled, yes it took me all day but wow, what a feeling when I'd done it !!

Spoke to a great friend tonight, who has a very challenging and sometimes heart-breaking job.... her recap of her day put some perspective on mine and made me realise how easy it is to get caught up in your own world, and forget that actually, my life is not that hard at all

After a day of somewhat troubled communication, we invited a friend for dinner.... sometimes thats the best thing to do, surround yourselves with friends and good company and forget about your day

No comments:

Post a Comment