Saturday, November 27, 2010

deadline hit, tone of voice, thai fish curry & chocolate cake

today was a full on crazy day at work..... felt like I was on some kind of gameshow, where every single thing that could possible get in the way of my goal did (I'm talking bomb scares, traffic wardens, broken printers and a ticking clock).... but.... by 5pm, the job was done, I could breathe easy and relaaaaaaaaaax

sometimes you can sense a change in a person just from their tone of voice.... tonight, someone I love sounded a lot like the happy-go-lucky, energized, positive person that I met 6 years ago

mmmmmmmmm Ali made THE most delicious thai fish curry with coconut rice..... followed by an unbelievably delicious chocolate cake..... the perfect end to such a crazy day

No comments:

Post a Comment