Wednesday, April 20, 2011

early SUP, challenging mission, and super lovely BBQ at the beach



so, just like Christmas morning when you're a kid, I woke up super early and wanted to go play with my new toy..... so I drove to the beach and went for a paddle.... it was a bit wobbly and took a bit of getting used to, but reminded me so much of early mornings when I worked at the surf school, and I would feel like I was escaping from the world to venture out to the ocean

what a day..... good thing it started so zen..... there was a lot of last minute running around to be done today, but somehow, goodness knows how, everything was done and dusted by the end of the day

Pauls birthday so we all headed to the beach for an awesome bbq..... mmmmm sunset, surrounded by friends, yummy food and laughter

No comments:

Post a Comment