Saturday, June 16, 2012

finding a way, peanut butter goodness & a cute phone call

wow wow wow... today had a whole heap of challenges to deal with..... firstly, an interview that was nicely scheduled in for next week got rescheduled for today, at approximately 8pm last night.... I have no vehicle and the interview is a 2 and a half hr drive away... I won't go into too much detail, just think 6 hour drive in a rental car that was rented without a driving license or credit card for a 15 minute interview, with my long awaited lunch denied because I didn't have $20 left in my account..... crikey....talk about obstacles....but I made it, and thats the most important thing !!!

I did, however, have enough small change to buy myself a little treat for my return journey. I hadn't eaten these since we were in New York. Mmmmmmm so yummy.

a late night call from my lovely man to say he loved me

No comments:

Post a Comment