Monday, June 4, 2012

random clear out, something from nothing and can't or won't ??

sometimes I just get an overwhelming urge to declutter.... so I normally let it flow and find myself feeling cleansed, refreshed and ready to start again...that happened today, and the classic thing is I didn't really realise I was in the declutter zone till I was standing in a pile of rubbish looking at my neat shelves again ha ha ha

this week has been a little tough...I've been on lockdown at home because I can't use my car so I've slowly but surely started scraping the barrel that is our pantry. For the past 4 nights I've switched on the light, gazed at the shelves and tried to figure out what on earth to make. But it turns out this has been an awesome challenge.....

watched an amazing video today from Marie Forleo that talked about the little known fact that we so often replace won't with can't. For instance 'I can't make it to that meeting' normally means 'I won't make it to that meeting', and 'I can't find the time' normally means 'I won't find the time'. This felt like a little lightbulb switching on in my head. Time to stop using excuses and get out there !!

No comments:

Post a Comment