Monday, September 3, 2012

above the line, colourful schedule and salade bergere

move over negativity.... there's a new guy in town...he's called above the line thinking, and I am loving every second of implementing his strategical ways into my life

ok, so it looks a little school like, but I am happy with my new weekly schedule.... it is colour coded and filled with great stuff

mmmmm salade bergere.... the stuff dreams are made of..... this is the salad that is always on the menu at home whenever I am returning after a trip somewhere, this is the salad that I order in almost every French restaurant that gives me a great indicator as to how good the food is, this is the salad that encapsulates so many memories.....I made one tonight and it took me to a happy place

No comments:

Post a Comment