Tuesday, September 11, 2012

doing what's right for me, rice pudding and free as a bird

it's so important to let go of all of your 'shoulds'...... sometimes you just have to do what makes you feel good.  Take good care of yourself,  listen to your body... and your heart.... I was exhausted all day today, not really sure why, but I threw away my shoulds and my lists, and took the time to rest

mmmm homemade rice pudding with vanilla.... and raspberries mixed through... a bowl of pink wonderful-ness

we had a conversation tonight that pushed through a boundary. I'm proud that we moved through it as it would have been easier to see the wall and stop talking about it. But we scrambled over it together, with the help of honesty and integrity. The view from the other side was awesome. I feel free as a bird again.

No comments:

Post a Comment