Friday, September 14, 2012

aha moment, shower clarity and new books

listening to a Danielle LaPorte interview started a trickle of thoughts that resulted in a crazy aha moment........ how on earth had I not come to this conclusion earlier ? It was there, waiting for me all along

I have no idea why (other than maybe it has something to do with me being a pisces), but I get unbelievable clarity & insights when I'm in the shower. In fact, whenever I'm in or under or surrounded by water..... maybe it's the flow of water that creates the flow of ideas. Whatever it is...I love it

eeeekkkk I bought 4 new books today ! There's something about book stores that I just can't resist, and when I'm inside it's already too late. An awesome mix today...... some learning, some inspiration, some cooking and some oh so guilty trashy reading 

No comments:

Post a Comment