Thursday, September 23, 2010

cereal, well behaved car and great dinner with friends


mmmmm they have these cereals over here called Smacks....kinda like sugar puffs I guess. They reming me of staying with Nany & Papy when I was little. I bought some today and they brought a smile to my face.

my car very nearly ran out of petrol today - well it actually did, but somehow, with some kind words and a little faith, we (my car & I) managed to get to the petrol station. It made me grateful for the fact that it could have turned out into a mission, but thankfully, it didn't.

being alone sucks... and sometimes you get stuck in a bubble and forget to come out. Jeff has been away for 3 weeks now, but tonight, I invited some of our friends around for dinner. Although it would have been more fun if he was with us, we all had a great time and I felt like I had a night out of my bubble

No comments:

Post a Comment