Monday, September 13, 2010

yoga breathing, straight back and a nice message on a bottle



this morning I woke feeling pretty wired...not been sleeping much. So after a surf check, I went to the lake and did some yoga..... just breathing the good stuff in, and breathing the bad stuff out....amazing how good it makes you feel

wow...super excited today.... a package in the post... with a laptop stand, wireless mouse and wireless keyboard....at last !!!! I have a straight back and good posture at work !

I went to the pharmacy to see if I could get something to help me sleep, my mind has been racing every night and I've spent the past week not sleeping anywhere near as much as I normally do. It's been driving me crazy..... the lady gave me some natural sleeping tablets, and when I got home and checked them out, the little message on the bottle was a real surprise. Instead of the standard contraindications, how to take these pills, what to do if you overdose, they simply gave you some tips to sleeping well and living well (fresh air, exercise, spending time with people you love)..... best advice I've ever seen on a bottle of pills :)

No comments:

Post a Comment