Sunday, May 8, 2011

clean sheets, roasted veggies and my 10 things...


wow, I swear there is no better feeling then fresh clean sheets that have just come off the washing line..... like jumping into a cloud

mmmm roasted veggies.... capsicum, zucchini, red onion, cherry tomatoes and garlic, marinated in black olive tapenade, olive oil and S&P ... yum

today I looked at a list I wrote a few weeks back.... and wanted to share it on here... I'm committed to doing these things everyday..

1. don't open my laptop outside of working hours
2. drive to the beach every morning before work
3. blog everyday
4. get some fresh air & play outside
5. do some form of exercise... surf/run/yoga/swim/SUP
6. breathe slow and calm
7. eat & cook super healthy
8. create upward spirals
9. let go of any negativity
10. delegate at work, and remember to have FUN

No comments:

Post a Comment