Wednesday, May 4, 2011

wise words, just slow down and it's ok

had a bit of a meltdown today..... everything felt a bit overwhelming and just too hard. Luckily I had a meeting with someone who has been in exactly the same position and who was able to impart some words of wisdom that shone a little ray of hope on my otherwise icky day

my body gave me some serious signals today..... its time to slow down... you are not super woman and you can't sustain this crazy unbalanced working routine.... I am thankful that I at least in tune with myself enough to know when I need to make a change

after a slightly chaotic day, I made the decision to work from home tomorrow and realised that it is absolutely ok to have a little meltdown, so long as you can separate the facts from the panic and let go of the stress

No comments:

Post a Comment