Friday, May 6, 2011

coming back around, remembering and a huge storm

phew, after 2 whole days in bed I feel like I'm just starting to come back around....

spent some time looking at old photos and remembering awesome travels and adventures, and it made me think how important it is to be having FUN every day.... not just waiting for the planets to align, or to have a certain amount of money in the bank, or till a project is finished..... go and play outside right now !!!

this couple of days feeling sick has made me re-evaluate everything a bit, and think about life outside of work and how I need to stay balanced to be happy.... there was a huge storm tonight, the sky went black and it poured with rain... I love thunder and lightning, and tonight, it felt like it was a sign telling me to shift myself from where I've been, and get back to a more positive, more balanced place

No comments:

Post a Comment