Tuesday, March 27, 2012

package in the post, what fear really is and the swiss post office

yipeeeee my hop skip and a jump over to the post office today was totally worth it !!! a package waiting for me with a book that I am super excited to start reading.....oh small pleasures

I read something today that really stuck with me.... fear is actually False Evidence Appearing Real......... wowzers I have had heaps of that running around my head recently..... a little incident today made this even clearer.... time to stop meeting my head invent things that don't even exist.... so pleased to have found this little mantra to throw into the mix when I need it the most

hmmmm I stumbled upon something today that isn't exactly rocket science but is definitely something that will make our lives easier over the next couple of years..... randomly it is a service from the Swiss Post Office,  strange I know but pretty stoked anyhow

No comments:

Post a Comment