Friday, March 9, 2012

support network, in the moment and playful surf

I can be a zillion miles away and yet, you're still there for me...... we have each others backs through thick and thin, and I am so incredibly blessed to have friends like you who have created a phenomenal support network for me

back into yoga and falling in love with that moment when you realise that every cell of your body, and every little bit of space in your mind is filled with this yoga practice...... be here now...

a super fun longboard wave with the sun shining and the water a beautiful temperature.... I love the way we surfers use the word 'playful' to describe the surf..... it's like we realise that it's not a one way street, we're interacting with nature every step of the way :)

No comments:

Post a Comment