Thursday, November 10, 2011

early solo surf, an injection of music and a renewed sense of self

it was such a beautiful morning that I raced across to the beach as soon as I woke..... the surf was super small but clean so I took my longboard out and had a heap of fun. When the sun is shining and you are in the ocean by yourself and the waves are tiny, it just feels like playing :)

my poor iPod has been sitting on my desk somewhat redundantly. I guess a lot of people have sad little iPods sitting around now, thanks to it's big brother the iPhone. Anyway, I had to drive into town so I grabbed it and blasted some of my favourite tunes for the whole drive. What can I say, I'd forgotten how awesome an injection of music can be. It totally transforms whatever mundane task you might be up to......

partly thanks to the solo surf and the musical car journey, I felt a renewed sense of self today. It made me feel empowered and excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment