Wednesday, November 2, 2011

learning to fold, roast chicken and jazz

ok, so this is going to sound ridiculous but recently I have taken great pleasure in learning simple new skills. Here's an example..... how to get melted candle wax out of glass holders (stick them in the freezer, and ta-daaaa ).Stupid I know, they are hardly life changing but somehow I get a real kick from it ! So today, I finally learnt how to fold an elasticated sheet....ha ha ha I know, I know, I'm no domestic goddess but wowzers I felt pretty damn proud putting my neat little sheets away in the cupboard !

simple and delicious roast chicken, with it's yummy smells drifting throughout the house early evening

we found a channel on our TV called ABC Jazz.... it's a digital radio station and I love it. It gives us the perfect alternative to watching tv, which let's be honest is so often dismal, unintelligent and brash.

No comments:

Post a Comment