Tuesday, November 15, 2011

love from home, sensible-ness and an evening swim

sometimes it feels like there are days where I am bombarded by good thoughts and love..... today was one of those. I had 2 text messages, 1 missed call and 3 lovely messages on Facebook.... all from lovely folk back home. They act as such a great reminder that I have such amazing friends out there.

sensible-ness..... it is a term that needs to be taken seriously. Today we injected a little sensible-ness into our plans.

it can be so easy to forget to make the most of where you live. So often, we find ourselves winding down at the end of the day and flicking on the tv whilst starting to prepare dinner. We forget, that outside, just across the street is a beautiful beach. So tonight, I grabbed my bikini and Jeff grabbed his boardies, and we ran across the road for a late swim. Bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment