Tuesday, November 8, 2011

ebay excitement, lost in a book and revamp

If I'm totally honest, I'm pretty new to eBay. I created an account years ago but abandoned it after one or two absolutely ridiculous purchases (where I was more excited by the bidding process than the item I was actually bidding on). When we got back to Australia I noticed a few things lying around in the garage that   were worth selling, so I scrambled around to find where I'd noted my login details, and 24hrs later, voila ! One TV sold for $300 !! Amazing ! So with my newfound passion for eBay I started looking at what goodies were online, and lo and behold I found a Nikon camera with a start price of $100...... a few bids later ($180) and it was mine !!!!!! Sooooo excited...... if only we had a postman here I'd be waiting for him. Alas I have to keep stomping over to the post office each day :)

a new book ..... folklore, mystery, murder ....... perfect for getting lost in

It was about time I showed my mac some love, so I did a couple of software upgrades and it now feels like I have a new toy !


No comments:

Post a Comment