Sunday, April 1, 2012

someone to reach out to, new face scrub and lovely old man

some friends you talk to almost every day, some once a week and some only every few months. It amazes me the compassion and love that comes flowing my way almost immediately after I reached out.

I have this new face scrub..... its so zingy and fresh and my face feels so squeaky clean afterwards that I keep inventing reasons why I should wash my face again

we stop at an automatic carwash today, and suddenly, out of nowhere an old guy appears and asks us what type of wash we would like. He takes our money and puts it in the machine, and guides us in. Then he sneaks in to give the back of the car a good scrub. He doesn't have to do this, the machine is automatic, it is supposed to be self service but he just wants to do a great job. For some reason, my heart felt like it would explode. I hope he is well loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment