Friday, April 20, 2012

super fun coaching, skills and photocopying fun

couldn't help but have a favourite little grom in todays surf lesson.... he is a little cutie called Alex, doesn't speak much english but has the biggest smile ever

spent a few hours today working.... finished off a project and pretty damn happy about it

wow, today I was transported back to a very happy place....... I was photocopying a letter to send out to all my friends and remembered a similar photocopying mission in L.A..... it was about 10 years ago (oh my goodness) and I had just returned from Tahiti and 6 months of happy travelling in Aus & NZ... I was sending everyone a little note to say 'hey ! life is good....'..... so it felt good to be updating everyone again and sharing some hopes and dreams :)

No comments:

Post a Comment