Sunday, January 16, 2011

beautiful words, little kid energy and cacolac

I've been persevering with a book for a few days now, and today, I gave it up....enough.... and went into town to the only store that sells english books and got myself 3 new shiny ones. Got stuck straight in, and found, lo and behold, beautiful words waiting for me.

Today the sun was shining so hard that from the moment I woke up I had that little kid energy, you know ? Like Calvin & Hobbes....like I needed to get the most out of every last minute outside

ha ha ha I treated myself to a Cacolac today...for those of you who are wondering what on earth I'm talking about, its a super yummy french chocolate milk drink....better than anything else..... and it took me straight back to long happy days in the sun as a kid

No comments:

Post a Comment