Wednesday, October 19, 2011

almighty blog update, follow your passion and a scented candle

wow, sometimes it can be pretty hard to keep this blog up. I have to admit that sometimes a few days go past where I totally forget to transfer my scribbles from my little pink notebook to this blog. So it always feels good when I'm totally up to date.... yipee

the course I went on with OzGreen was all about finding your passion.... it feels like it ignited something in me. I really care, I mean I really really care about food, and people learning more about it.  So many people don't care about what they eat, or where their food has come from. It's time to start putting a bit more love into our food, love for ourselves, love for each other and love for the planet.... ok, sermon over... for now

mmm I have a scented candle that smells of mistletoe, fig and cedar..... I love it

No comments:

Post a Comment