Friday, October 28, 2011

new ideas, a little cupboard and dinner from nowhere


isn't it funny how a new idea can just appear out of the blue, and then suddenly, wham, you can't stop thinking about it ?! Some good ones came to me today and I'm excited

I have this beautiful little box that my sister gave me when I bought my first apartment in Hossegor.  It mounts onto a wall and has 4 little compartments inside that I use to store candles and other little things that need a home. The door is a blackboard so we've always got something that inspires us written on it. Anyhows, I was opening it today when the smell from all the candles wooshed out and made me think of very happy days in that tiny apartment with Jeffo.

Jeff is away up north on a training course, so it could be really easy not to bother cooking yummy meals, but tonight, out of a seemingly empty fridge, I made a super delicious pasta dish with sundried tomatoes, spinach and peppers...yum yum yum with a good glass of red wine

No comments:

Post a Comment