Wednesday, October 26, 2011

skype with the folks, a beautiful book and waiting for a map

skype is a magnificent thing...... I love that I can be eating dinner at home whilst chatting to my folks eating breakfast at their place..... there is something about seeing someone's smile that really makes a conversation a zillion times better

I'm reading an amazing book at the moment. it's called Foreign Tongue. It's about a woman who moves to Paris and becomes a translator for a literary editor. It is full of beautiful references to the amazing city of Paris, but also talks about the complexity of language. One of my favourites

I ordered a world map to stick up on the wall in my office..... something to scribble on, dream up some new adventures and remember all the awesome trips I've been on.... come on already amazon !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment