Sunday, October 2, 2011

Nic, dinner out and a swim in the ocean


lovely , lovely Nic..... who has always been so far away, and is now much closer..... it's funny how close friends can just pick up where they left off. She's awesome and as always, full of wisdom.

a while ago I read a book about Lisa Anderson, one of the worlds best surfers. She talks about fearlessness. Ever since reading it, whenever I have a little hint of 'scaredy-cat-ness' I say the word fearless in my head. I find it really works for me. Doesn't matter what the situation is..... today I was being a wuss and didn't want to swim in the ocean as I thought it would be too cold.... turned out to be super refreshing and invigorating...thanks Lisa

we ate out tonight with friends...... felt good to laugh, share stories and eat yummy pizza :)

No comments:

Post a Comment