Thursday, October 13, 2011

early start, boot camp and epic bbq sauce


yikes..... so I made a promise to myself that I would commit to trying out some new things.... so it was with  a little excitement and a little courage that I pulled myself out of bed this morning at 5.30am to go to boot camp

an hour of running up hills, boxing and generally being shouted at to go faster/harder..... not everyone's cup of tea, but I loved it and felt pretty proud of myself driving home at 7am having had a super hard work out and met a bunch of new people

sometimes you just get things right..... this afternoon I was to put my chipotle chillies to good use.... and busted out an epic bbq sauce (most of which Jeff ate before we even sat down for dinner... but hey, at least we've got the recipe sorted !)

No comments:

Post a Comment