Thursday, June 24, 2010

4 mins, truth and an old couple holding hands

I woke up super early so ran around the lake... it was so gorgeous this morning....super crisp and fresh, the lake was so still and all the colours seemed to be brighter... the sky bluer and the trees greener.... anyway, it was a great run and I took 4 minutes off my best time....pretty happy about that !

so today, we got to the bottom of it all.....the truth..... the truth is sometimes the hardest thing to say but it makes life so much easier once its been said

after work I cruised into town to pick up a few things for dinner....there was a buzz around town, people were having drinks in the sun after work, others, like me were getting a few things done before going home to cook dinner......but the thing that really shined, was an old couple walking down the street holding hands. It made me smile.


No comments:

Post a Comment