Saturday, June 19, 2010

sleepy exercise mission, togetherness and super fun birthday drinks




I love that all running involves is walking out of your front door with your trainers on.... so easy to do. So often I wake up, put my trainers on and start running before I'm really even properly awake.... this morning was one of those....a run to Garth's house in the rain to pick up my bike followed by a nice cycle home...all before 8

when you work with someone and are married to them, you can take your love for one another for granted... but this morning, after a late night last night, my awesome husband said some very special things that made me realise how lucky I am.

We rounded up the troops and had super fun birthday drinks at the Cream Cafe tonight.... lots of pitchers of beers, lots of plates of nachissimos (man sized nachos) and lots of laughter.... grommets running around, and good friends catching up ..... felt like a big family

No comments:

Post a Comment