Monday, June 7, 2010

running in the rain, picnic blanket and chores finished


I woke up with an urge to run this morning, so I sneaked out of the apartment super early and started running around the lake.... thunder was rumbling above me but it wasn't until about halfway round that it started to pour with rain. I loved every second of it.

We have been searching for a picnic blanket for a few weeks now..... my big Guatemala rug is in oz, and a picnic just isn't a picnic without a nice big blanket... we strolled round the market this morning (the rain has stopped) and found a beautiful one. Just got to have a picnic now....

My folks arrived tonight so we had a few chores to do before they arrived....laundry, cleaning, cooking.... but it felt so good when they arrived to a super clean, organised home !

No comments:

Post a Comment