Wednesday, June 23, 2010

gorgeous flowers, sunbaking break and swapping stories

I had to go into town this morning, and as I was walking to the boulangerie, I noticed the beautiful flowers in boxes all round town. I don't know why I've never looked at them before, because they're super pretty and bright

in the middle of our work day, we took 15 mins out to go and sit by the pool in the sun.... I felt like someone recharged my batteries and added a (much needed) element of calm to my day

today was a bit tough on the communication front....so after some intense conversation, we went out for a meal and swapped stories...'remember the first time we went to the Maldives', 'remember when we rented that bungalow in Mexico', 'remember your birthday'..... it was so good to focus on some good memories to inspire us to create some more

No comments:

Post a Comment