Friday, June 18, 2010

birthday presents, nutella and awesome dinner


Jeffos birthday today.... I love birthdays.... so much fun.... giving presents gives me a lot of joy !!

Mmmmm... the local boulangerie makes it's own nutella...how good is that ?!

We went out for the most amazing dinner at Loom....mojitos, then a delicious dinner; I had goats cheese salad, which sounds boring but was soooo good, goats cheese wrapped in jambon de Bayonne and a piquillos salsa... Jeff had an asparagus terrine...the I had fillet of pork with caramelised apples and a sweet potato mash, and Jeff had lamb shank with a hazelnut cream and crushed haricot beans with piquillos..... all washed down with some beautiful rose, and finished off with a white chocolate pannacotta, fresh raspberry coulis and cheesecake sorbet for me and a coffee and armagnac for Jeff...............mmmmmmmmmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment