Sunday, June 6, 2010

surf surf surf, sunshine, and new generation

wow we surfed a lot today, first thing this morning we drove up to Casernes and had the funnest surf, hardly anyone out, super clean and tonnes of fun, the later in the afternoon we surfed Bourdaines which was pretty sizey on the sets, and kinda crowded, but I was stoked to be out there and getting my fair share of waves !

the sun was shining so bright today.... my nose and cheeks are glowing

we cruised round to say hello to a bunch of Jersey grommets who are staying here at the moment... was so funny to step into their world. Made me realise that we were just like that 10 years ago...in Hossegor, going out every night, drinking too much, surfing heaps and generally having the funnest summer trips ever.... makes me really stoked that because I am in love with Hossegor now as I was then (probably more..)

No comments:

Post a Comment