Sunday, March 20, 2011

birthday bbq, sunshine and spa vouchers


woke up to an amazing blue sky and pretty much jumped out of bed to get crack-a-lacking with the bbq plans.... had the funnest morning getting everything ready and then spent the most awesome afternoon surrounded by friends and family hanging out in the sunshine

ha ha ha did I already mention it was sunny ?? well, this was the real stuff..... a March day with a bbq and short sleeves and flip flops is something to be celebrated

something strange happened today.... after a not so fantastic hawaii surf/spa/yoga trip, I ended my birthday weekend with 4 spa vouchers, a huge smile, and a glow on my cheeks from being outside in the sunshine......... think the universe is telling me that I have everything I need right here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment