Thursday, March 10, 2011

makaha surf, road trip and count your blessings


had the funnest surf today at Makaha...... wooooopa super long right with some super fun turns.... happy Linzi.... sun shining, surfing in a bikini

road tripping across the island, listening to good tunes and checking out rainbows

so, after a super fun surf, a great yoga session, a nice massage .... I cruise up to dinner with Rochelle, pretty much ready to get into my pj's when we hear that Japan has been hit by a huge earthquake, and a tsunami warning has been issued for Hawaii. We race around to fill up the cars, pack up our stuff, and head up to Pupukea. Pretty freaked out by all the sirens.... but totally counting my blessings that I have somewhere to go, and that I'm not alone. Felt great to speak to my lovely husband and know I was safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment