Thursday, March 31, 2011

it's ok to not know everything, the smoothness of raspberries and a realisation of love

ahhhh what a relief to realise that it is totally ok to not know everything about everything. I absolutely don't need to be an expert in everything, and thats fine. Thank goodness.

I'm going through a temporary raspberry addiction..... the sweetness, the smoothness, the colour and the burst of flavour.... I can't get enough of them

Missing Jeff a LOT at the moment, but when I spoke to him tonight, he was so happy and sounded like he was having so much fun, it took away some of the sadness and replaced it with a crazy amount of love. Love for my husband, love for Hossegor, love for the little restaurant he was eating at .....can't wait to be back there xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment