Sunday, March 27, 2011

me day, running again and super delicious dinner


had a great 'me' day today..... really relaxed and really taking care of myself..... an early but lovely skype with Jeff, a great run, a breakfast with a friend and an afternoon of wedding planning with my sister .....which makes me want to get married again....can I ? ..... to Jeff of course :)

felt beyond good to be running again...... ok so the first run is always a little icky.... breathing feels wrong, calves hurt, lungs bursting.....but wow, that rush of endorphins and the feeling of blood and oxygen pumping around my body..... yup, I'm back in the running game !!!

so here we go.... for dinner I made..... a little bowl of guac and tortilla chips to nibble on, followed by a starter of scallops and chorizo pan fried with a little lemon and sherry, then tuna steaks with a mango,lime, mint, ginger and chilli salsa, baby new potatoes and a salad of zucchini, peppers, tomatoes and apples....... followed by a home made chocolate mousse..... yum yum yum

No comments:

Post a Comment