Thursday, March 17, 2011

productive day, faith in us, and a super yummy dinner with my man back

despite waking up at 4am and feeling a little jet lagged all day, I managed to fit a lot in and get a lot done

two things happened today that gave us faith in what we're doing; one of them confirmed that we should always stick to our gut feeling and the other made me smile, a guy from the beach came up to me in the supermarket and asked how Groundswell was going and told me he and his family were planning a trip down to Hossegor for it..... I felt like giving him a little hug

mmmmm excited to be back in the kitchen.... tonight..... tortilla chips and homemade guac, fresh tuna burgers with chipotle & garlic mayo, salad and roasted potato wedges.... and super extra special bonus.... Jeffo's come home for the weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment