Tuesday, January 24, 2012

finding a moment, being grown up and serendipity

I was so grateful today, to have a moment of pure bliss in yoga where my mind finally stopped its constant chattering and I was able to enjoy the stillness

sometimes grown up things are boring and tiresome, and other times it feels good to have turned over a new leaf and start a new, sensible habit

in all my recent de-junking I've been struggling with a few random bits and pieces that I didn't know what to do with...... so I was pretty happy to randomly come across an ad in the freecycle section of the paper for someone looking for old, broken surfboards..... and even more stoked when he came and picked them up straight away..... and even more stoked when it turned out to be someone who I had taught to surf years ago !

No comments:

Post a Comment