Wednesday, January 11, 2012

kindness, the ocean and a shift in thinking

today saw so many random acts of kindness :) a lovely man was taking photos of the surf, and took a heap of shots of Ali & I paddling...... and an even lovelier man in his JCB digger took our SUPs down to the waters edge to save us carrying them, and came charging back down to the water when he saw us return....

ahhhhh the sea....... I can't quite explain it.... the feeling of being in the ocean..... like it is renewing every part of your body, and refreshing your spirit and reminding you who you are again.....so good to be back

an afternoon that I had been dreading turned out to be filled with positivity and forward thinking, and left me feeling lighter and happier than I have felt in ages

No comments:

Post a Comment