Sunday, January 29, 2012

learning to surf again, sand in the bed and in sync

so so so much fun this morning.... woke to the beautiful silence of a wind-free day, and headed to the beach..... SUP'd round the tower and beyond the reefs with the boys then headed back to the shore to surf.... it was the first time that I've actually surfed properly on my SUP, and it was so much fun. I felt like a kooky little kid again, falling off a lot....and laughing a lot.

most people hate it..... but to me having sand in the bed means I'm spending a lot of time at my favourite place in the world..... the beach

chatted today about those surf school days when you were so in sync with mother nature....always knew the tide times, the weather and the swell.... looking forward to re-syncing myself with that world again

No comments:

Post a Comment