Friday, January 20, 2012

opting out, pennies and night-a-mins

so part of my new year's resolution this year is to opt out of any unnecessary drama and conflict....choose the higher path and act with love instead of jumping in guns blazing and ready to fight my corner..... the perfect opportunity arose today to try it out.....and it worked.....yey.....

my Grandma always told me 'look after the pennies, and the pounds will look after themselves'.... well, she was totally right because today I tipped out my jar of coins, did a bit of counting and went to the supermarket and paid for all my shopping with my saved up pennies :)

I have this gorgeous face cream from Origins called Night-a-mins...... it smells so so delicious and makes the 'getting ready for bed' routine a whole lot lovelier

No comments:

Post a Comment