Tuesday, January 31, 2012

amazing sleep, morning stretch and old school

wow wow wow ..... so often we take really simple things for granted.... well I've recently been really struggling to get a good nights sleep, which is actually pretty unusual for me. Bit by bit I'm getting my good sleep routine back, and last night was the best sleep ever..... woke up with a smile on my face..... thank you sleep monsters !!

nothing better than a really good stretch when you wake up

my car was at the garage today.... which meant I was kind stranded.... but then the sun came out and the surf looked good so I grabbed a lift to the beach with my SUP..... had a fun (but pretty freezing !) surf/paddle and came out and felt like a grommet again, with nothing but my board and wetsuit bucket left on the slipway, getting changed in the cold and enjoying the elements.... it felt good

No comments:

Post a Comment