Saturday, January 28, 2012

full circle, the old us and an inspiring project

I realised this morning, while standing in the shower (a great place to think !) that I've kinda come full circle..... when I was in my early 20's my life was about surfing, being outside in the fresh air, having fun, doing a job that I absolutely loved, being good to people, and enjoying simple pleasures.... somehow along the way, I got caught up in trying to 'succeed' and 'get ahead' and followed a path that wasn't entirely authentic to me. It has taken an almighty shake up to realise it, but finally I'm back on track, and I'm super excited about the future. Turns out the 22 year old me was pretty smart after all :)

looking back, it is getting easier to separate what was tangled up in work and stress and what wasn't.... and I keep seeing glimpses of the old 'us', the Linz & Jeff that I love....happy, surfing lots, planning adventures and the best of friends

found some inspiration today..... The Goodwin Project an amazing adventure that a beautiful little family are taking on....travelling the globe and living the simple, happy life of surfers enjoying the wonders of the planet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment